Skip to main content

Day 2

Hey guys…


So today I got my report card and I passed my exams, it was good and all but i just didn’t pass my exam that well. I put in so much effort to study and it paid off, just not what I was hoping for. My mother was really happy for me though, but I knew I could do much, much better; but there is really nothing I can do now, except to study even harder this term. Most my friends passed with awesome marks, well maybe because the only people that does the same subjects as I do are Kyle, Donna, Tatum and Fawziyah. But I don't know how much they got for the exams.


This is my second post for my blog and it would be helpful if you could comment about anything that is missing in this blog or anything that you find interesting and I would try my best to update my blog.


Thanks for reading; I will be posting again on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye for now

hey guys... I sadly wont be able to post as much as I want from now onward because I will be busy with my exams soon and I have to study ;but I will write now and again, but goodbye for now readers and I hope you stay well. Until next time. Alex out.

For Now

Hey guys... Welcome back to my blog “Life with Alex”, if this is your first time reading my blog, then I welcome you with open arms to my blog. Here I write about how my day was and also cool things that had happened during the day. I just want to say- Thank you guy's for everything, thank you for reading my posts. Subscribe so that you do not miss out on any future posts. And stay safe. Alex out.

Its January guys.

Hey guys... How was your first day of 2018? Mine was pretty fantastic. I got to spend the day with my family which was pretty cool. I also got my Identification Document today which was pretty awesome. hehe. Now I can do way more things than I ever could do. Happy Holidays. And I hope you had an awesome Christmas. Be safe and stay awesome. Alex out.