Skip to main content
Hey guys...

So today was kinda weird well first of all because I was late at school, but they never came to fetch me when I was at last period, dont worry I did not skip class or anything like that. Oh and today was the valedictory at my school and none of the other grades could be at the valedictory assembly for some weird reason. I was kinda bummed out because of that; but today we never got Physical Sciences, although Physics is kinda cool and stuff if you are like really into studying and experiments, actually the experiments are awesome compared to any other subject. The teacher gives us a lot of work to do though, but she is cool at times like she lets us work in pairs to solve some stuff, the only thing I dislike about her is the fact that she chooses sides. Enough talk about her. I really wonder who got valedictory though.

Its raining cats and dogs here, what is the weather like where you are? My nose was running like crazy the entire day could it be because of the rain? I hardly ever have a runny nose though like it is so weird and it is getting close to Summer here in South Africa.

Thanks for reading.


Alex out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepover

Hey guys… The sleepover was hectically awesome; most of us were at the house by 19:00 then we had to fetch Tyrique at his house, then we played some games to pass some time and we had three packets of chips and three 2 liters of cool drinks but sadly that didn’t even last us until 00:00. So we had to eat biscuits, well I had eaten most of the biscuits. So the people that was there were Tatum (at her house), Tyrique, Kyle, Sholan, Chadwin, Dorian, Cade, Razaan and myself. But Razaan couldn’t sleep there because of reasons I am not able to discuss. It was awesome, we stayed up all night, except Kyle; he had gone to sleep so we did the only reasonable thing and put things on his face like lotion, roll-on and powder on his face, I don’t know why nobody wanted to draw on his face, because that was the thing to do if someone had slept, right? But he woke up like a couple of minutes after the lotion was on his face, then he never went back to sleep, Tatum’s mother came to check up on us

For Now

Hey guys... Welcome back to my blog “Life with Alex”, if this is your first time reading my blog, then I welcome you with open arms to my blog. Here I write about how my day was and also cool things that had happened during the day. I just want to say- Thank you guy's for everything, thank you for reading my posts. Subscribe so that you do not miss out on any future posts. And stay safe. Alex out.