Skip to main content
Hey guys, Tuesday 17/10/2017 ...


I went to school as I always do, but today I saw Tyrique on my way to school, I was running(normal everyday thing, excet when I am really early)and I notice that his hair was different, but it was awesome, it had a kind of Justin Bieber look, which by he way is Tyrique's favourite artist, I think he knows like all of JB's songs and he knows the lyrics to any song. Throughout my day, I had to do the same old boring things I do everyday, but when I go home, I watched Wonder Woman, it was pretty cool the way she fights and I actually never knew that Diana was a god, although I knew that something was weird, like when she was training with her aunt and she clashed her 'wrist-thingies' together and then there was a shockwave.
Guys I am so sorry that I did not post on Monday, it was because I couldn't go to the library after school because as I stated in my previous post that I have to help my 6 year old cousin with her work, but if it would be okay with you, it would be highly appreciated if you could donate some money, in order for me to post daily.It is now 12:15 AM on Wednesday the 18th October 2017.



Alex out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepover

Hey guys… The sleepover was hectically awesome; most of us were at the house by 19:00 then we had to fetch Tyrique at his house, then we played some games to pass some time and we had three packets of chips and three 2 liters of cool drinks but sadly that didn’t even last us until 00:00. So we had to eat biscuits, well I had eaten most of the biscuits. So the people that was there were Tatum (at her house), Tyrique, Kyle, Sholan, Chadwin, Dorian, Cade, Razaan and myself. But Razaan couldn’t sleep there because of reasons I am not able to discuss. It was awesome, we stayed up all night, except Kyle; he had gone to sleep so we did the only reasonable thing and put things on his face like lotion, roll-on and powder on his face, I don’t know why nobody wanted to draw on his face, because that was the thing to do if someone had slept, right? But he woke up like a couple of minutes after the lotion was on his face, then he never went back to sleep, Tatum’s mother came to check up on us

For Now

Hey guys... Welcome back to my blog “Life with Alex”, if this is your first time reading my blog, then I welcome you with open arms to my blog. Here I write about how my day was and also cool things that had happened during the day. I just want to say- Thank you guy's for everything, thank you for reading my posts. Subscribe so that you do not miss out on any future posts. And stay safe. Alex out.