Skip to main content

Finally Done

Hey guys…


I am finally back, so I have finally completed my examinations and now I can create some awesome posts for you guys and girls reading my blog. I hope you read some of my other posts and if you have read it, thank you so much I am really grateful. I am so excited for the upcoming holidays, I really want to go out and have fun, and share my experiences with you. Speaking of which I have been invited to a “sleep-over” more like a stay-awake tonight at my friend’s house, I hope it is going to be cool, because honestly this is the first sleep-over/stay-awake that I have been invited to (first sleep-over/stay-awake from my school friends) and I will tell you how it went tomorrow.


Moving over to other things, I need to get some money doing this, blogging I mean, yeah it is fun to do but it would be better if I could get some money providing posts for you guys and girls. I will be trying to update my blog in this up-coming week(s) so that it could be better. I hope you guys and girls would be happy to donate some money towards getting the blog in the top leagues along with the best. Don’t be shy to tell me about what you like and what you do not like on my blog. If you like what I am posting tell your friends and family about my blog Thanks.
Thank you for reading. Hope to hear from you soon.

Alex out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepover

Hey guys… The sleepover was hectically awesome; most of us were at the house by 19:00 then we had to fetch Tyrique at his house, then we played some games to pass some time and we had three packets of chips and three 2 liters of cool drinks but sadly that didn’t even last us until 00:00. So we had to eat biscuits, well I had eaten most of the biscuits. So the people that was there were Tatum (at her house), Tyrique, Kyle, Sholan, Chadwin, Dorian, Cade, Razaan and myself. But Razaan couldn’t sleep there because of reasons I am not able to discuss. It was awesome, we stayed up all night, except Kyle; he had gone to sleep so we did the only reasonable thing and put things on his face like lotion, roll-on and powder on his face, I don’t know why nobody wanted to draw on his face, because that was the thing to do if someone had slept, right? But he woke up like a couple of minutes after the lotion was on his face, then he never went back to sleep, Tatum’s mother came to check up on us

For Now

Hey guys... Welcome back to my blog “Life with Alex”, if this is your first time reading my blog, then I welcome you with open arms to my blog. Here I write about how my day was and also cool things that had happened during the day. I just want to say- Thank you guy's for everything, thank you for reading my posts. Subscribe so that you do not miss out on any future posts. And stay safe. Alex out.